- General Reviews, what the bot can do, and what the bot is capable of!
Made By Lost paul and Danu
<img src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/7e750124-e198-40d3-ac8e-dfd50528aafd/outage.png" alt="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/7e750124-e198-40d3-ac8e-dfd50528aafd/outage.png" width="40px" /> Troubleshooting
Emoji Guardian makes it effortless to manage your server’s emojis! With Discord’s new slash commands, you can easily navigate every feature within the bot. Below are some features of Emoji Guardian:
- Assign emojis to roles that only users who have at least one of the roles can use the emojis.
- Enable an exclusive log for logging actions related to emojis or stickers, as well as some bot actions.
- Create the most customizable emoji list, which you can also set to auto-update, which means it will be updated automatically when an emoji is deleted, created, or updated.
- Create stickers on your server by using emojis or with an image.
- Preview how an emoji appears in dark and light mode.
- Automatically assign emojis to roles when they get created.
- Create emojis on your server by using existing emojis or an image.
- Enlarge emojis useful for mobile users.
- Change the language of the Bot most only emoji related Bots don't have this.
- Get basic information about stickers and emojis that you can't see through the normal client.